Katie, Tim & Cale Nester...

...would love it if you would follow along as we record our adoption journey. We feel blessed to be called to adopt a son from Ethiopia!
About our journey:
- We requested "either" gender, 0-18 months.
- We received our referral of Megersa on Nov 5, 2009; he was 2 months old.
- Megersa's name is pronounced "Meh-gur-sah."
- Our case was submitted on Dec 18, 2009 and our court date was Jan 27, 2010. We were fortunate to pass court on the first try!
- Tim's mom and I left for Ethiopia on March 8, 2010 for an Embassy appointment of March 10, 2010. We passed!
- Megersa met the rest of his family in the US 3.13.10.
- When we re-adopt him, his full legal name will be Megersa Jace Nester.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

movin' on up.

PEOPLE ARE GETTING REFERRALS! That is such WONDERFUL news to my heart! Even though it's not me who has one yet, and it doesn't even mean I'm next on the list, but at least we are seeing the list MOVE!! I'm getting all jittery! I'm now number 5! That's not bad at all! Oh Jace baby, I'll be soooooooooooooooo excited to finally see your face!
What a glorious day! Praise the Lord for this great news! Just when I was feeling really low again, the Lord reminded me that HE is in control, and that He is still working! I'm trusting that God will give us our little man when the timing is perfect for us.
Thank you Lord!

No comments: