Katie, Tim & Cale Nester...

...would love it if you would follow along as we record our adoption journey. We feel blessed to be called to adopt a son from Ethiopia!
About our journey:
- We requested "either" gender, 0-18 months.
- We received our referral of Megersa on Nov 5, 2009; he was 2 months old.
- Megersa's name is pronounced "Meh-gur-sah."
- Our case was submitted on Dec 18, 2009 and our court date was Jan 27, 2010. We were fortunate to pass court on the first try!
- Tim's mom and I left for Ethiopia on March 8, 2010 for an Embassy appointment of March 10, 2010. We passed!
- Megersa met the rest of his family in the US 3.13.10.
- When we re-adopt him, his full legal name will be Megersa Jace Nester.

Monday, February 1, 2010

video alert!

Video Alert! Video Alert!
Cuteness factor: 10!!


And here's another:

So, there's my baby.
But here is my BIG BOY!! I have not forgotten him.
There is no way I could.
I don't know how anyone could!
I love Cale SO MUCH!
I'm confident that once the jealousy subsides, he will be the best big brother ever! Plus, BONUS: He loves to play "doggie" and crawl around on the floor (it's exhausting sometimes...but I bet Megersa will LOVE IT!).

No comments: