Katie, Tim & Cale Nester...

...would love it if you would follow along as we record our adoption journey. We feel blessed to be called to adopt a son from Ethiopia!
About our journey:
- We requested "either" gender, 0-18 months.
- We received our referral of Megersa on Nov 5, 2009; he was 2 months old.
- Megersa's name is pronounced "Meh-gur-sah."
- Our case was submitted on Dec 18, 2009 and our court date was Jan 27, 2010. We were fortunate to pass court on the first try!
- Tim's mom and I left for Ethiopia on March 8, 2010 for an Embassy appointment of March 10, 2010. We passed!
- Megersa met the rest of his family in the US 3.13.10.
- When we re-adopt him, his full legal name will be Megersa Jace Nester.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The poop.

To say that Megersa's diarrhea is gone is quite the understatement. Check out these pics:

And the video: (Observe the effort he puts behind the push...I thought his head was gonna explode!!)

And to answer your question - "Yes, it's okay to be scared after watching this." :)

Thank goodness for solid food!! Remember when I said he eats like a horse?

Well...what goes in, must come out. I feel like I'm up to my elbows in diapers again. JUST when I thought I was nearing the end of it for awhile....Cale picked up where Megersa left off. He's trying to make it to the potty....but, lets just say we'll give him a 'B' for effort. Not an A, because I heard him state the other day "I have a diaper on"...and then I caught him as he proceeded to start pushing. Thankfully we got him to the potty, but I was NOT pleased with his uncaring attitude toward his mother that would need to clean up yet another poopy mess!

And just because I decided to take the time to post videos, I'll upload one of Cale too! Don't worry, it's not recent. I think he's about 8 or 9 months in this one (I know, I know...he's a CHUNK):


(Sorry it's sideways...sometimes I forget I'm taking a video with a camera.)

3 comments:

natali said...

Haha! Those videos are too cute :))

Cindy said...

LOL! Those were great faces :)

Shonah said...

Esu looks the same way when he poops. It is hysterical, we are always laughing by the time he is done, it has become dinner time entertainment.