Katie, Tim & Cale Nester...

...would love it if you would follow along as we record our adoption journey. We feel blessed to be called to adopt a son from Ethiopia!
About our journey:
- We requested "either" gender, 0-18 months.
- We received our referral of Megersa on Nov 5, 2009; he was 2 months old.
- Megersa's name is pronounced "Meh-gur-sah."
- Our case was submitted on Dec 18, 2009 and our court date was Jan 27, 2010. We were fortunate to pass court on the first try!
- Tim's mom and I left for Ethiopia on March 8, 2010 for an Embassy appointment of March 10, 2010. We passed!
- Megersa met the rest of his family in the US 3.13.10.
- When we re-adopt him, his full legal name will be Megersa Jace Nester.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Less Words Wednesday

Cale in his jammies (that are now getting snug on him!) It scares me slightly that my 2 year old's 3T clothes are now too snug, and the 4T clothes I had for him for NEXT fall, are fitting surprisingly well.....Tim & Cale. 2 of my 3 favorite guys.
Me and Cale playing with the timer on the camera. :) ((Excuse how horrific I look in the picture.))
It'll be strange when it's not just me and Cale. Strange, and GOOD! But I'm so used to my little shadow. Funny/grosse Cale story: yesterday Cale was suppose to be napping, when I hear him yell from his room - "Mommy, I have big poopies in my pants...That's yucky!" Funny that he already knows what my response would be, and since I was ignoring him, he answered for me! What a kid.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

hahaha. too funny. Cale is just so adorable! i can't wait to see him with Megersa.